In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla you have to uncover in the quest “Old Wounds” who is the traitor who betrayed Hrolf. We’ll help you find the culprit.
Gerhild or Lork – which of the two betrayed Valhalla Hrolf aka Rollo in Assassin’s Creed? It’s up to you to find out in the course of the quest “Old Wounds”. Do not make your decision too reckless, because the traitor is threatened with execution! In this guide you will learn:
- Which tracks you have to follow
- Why your Odin view is crucial
- Who the traitor is
- What if you suspect the wrong guy
Your detective skills are in demand
To find out who the traitor or traitor is, you have to look around Hrolf’s camp and use your Odin view. They help you find the solution much faster.
First, speak to the suspects Gerhild and Lork and confront them. Ask them where they were before and during the British attack and check their alibi. You learn from Gerhild that she was on the hunt during the attack. Lork claims the same.
But if you talk to Hrolf again afterward, he will tell you that he doubts that Gerhild was hunted: According to his statement, she is a miserable archer. With the help of your Odin vision, you can also determine that the camp has sufficient meat supplies. Gerhild also tells you that she cannot approve of the connection between Hrolf and Estrid. With that, Gerhild would clearly have a motive.
And Lork? Your Odin sight tells you that someone was hiding in the bush during the attack by the English. Lork also claims to have seen Gerhild outside the camp with a stranger. Does he just want to distract from himself? Let’s summarize:
- Gerhild: She claims to have been on the hunt. However, their bowing skills speak against this and the warehouse also has enough meat in stock. Since she does not approve of the connection between Hrolf and Estrid, she has a motive. In addition, Lork claims to have watched her outside the camp with a stranger.
- Lork: He too claims to have been hunting. But someone was hiding in a bush during the attack. Lork later admits that he didn’t even notice the attack because he fell asleep on the grass.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Who betrayed Hrolf?
If you want to find out for yourself who the traitor or traitor is who betrayed Hrolf, you should stop reading from here. In the spoiler section, we’ll tell you who your choice should be.
How are you going on now? The consequences
As soon as you have delivered Gerhild to the knife, Rollo will have her executed. Estrid, on the other hand, survives the attack that follows the staged kidnapping. She owes this to Lork, who sacrifices himself for her. You yourself also have an advantage: Eivor enters into a romance with Estrid!
However, if you make the wrong decision and tell Hrolf that Lork is the traitor, Estrid will be seriously injured in the attack. However, you can then forget about a romance with her.
Go to Homepage: RNA